How Do I Login?
To get access to the website, do the following:
- Visit sltwyc.com, and click on “Member Login” in the top navigation.
- If this is your first time logging in, you will need to scroll down below the login button and click on “Join Now.”
- Select your Membership Level.
- If you are renewing your membership, select either RENEWAL – Single or RENEWAL – Couple.
- If you are a brand-new member, select the appropriate NEW option.
- Choose any username you like; one word only is recommended, and it will need to be unique.
- Passwords need to have a minimum of 8 characters, with 1 number, 1 symbol and 1 upper case.
- Complete all contact and if you intend to go sail racing also add information about your boat.
- This is the complete application, and it becomes your user profile.
- When all fields are completed, click on “Check out with PayPal.”
- Clicking on this button brings up a link to login to PayPal.
- You will be able to pay with your existing PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
- If you choose credit/debit, you will still be asked to create a PayPal account.
- This is for payment security purposes.
Note: you can access the website without being logged in, as the general public will be able to do as well. However, guests to the site are not able to view some of club specific information on the site. So please make sure you log in to get access to the full website.
I forgot my password!
I forgot my password – how do I get a new one?
Just follow these directions to set a new password:
- Go to sltwyc.com
- Click “Member Login” on the top menu
- Click the “Lost Password?” link
- Enter the email address you used to register your account. Click Submit.
- There should be a confirmation message that a verification code will be sent to you showing on the screen. (Check your spam folder if you have not received the email in a few minutes.)
- Once you have received the verification code, you need to click the link in the email and then you will be taken back to the website and will be able to choose a new password for your account. Remember: Passwords need to have a minimum of 8 characters, with 1 number, 1 symbol and 1 upper case. Click submit.
Web browser compatibility
The website is designed to be responsive and adapt to different screen sizes when viewing. This puts some demand on the web browsers used. We have tested the website using Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari web-browsers, on PC, Mac as well as different mobile devices, both phones and tablets. If you are using an older version of operating system or web browser there might be some features that does not work. For example there might be problems viewing picture slideshows or videos. Please let us know if you experience any problems.
How to contribute articles and pictures
If you want to contribute an article or picture to the website please submit it by email to the firstname.lastname@example.org. It will then promptly be reviewed and, pending editing and approval, be posted on the club website.
By submitting content to SLTWYC for publishing you attest that you are the copyright holder of said content and you are giving SLTWYC the right to publish this content [edited or not] without cost, on the SLTWYC website.
- Text files can be submitted in MS Word format, RTF, PDF and TXT.
- Pictures can be submitted as JPG or PNG, please restrict each file to 8MB.
- If you choose to embed a picture, for example, in a word file please send that picture as a separate file as well.
Webmaster – I’m Stuck
So, you have read the different help topics presented above. You have checked you spam folder for missing emails. You have tried to empty your web browser cache. Nothing helps.
Or you have found that something is missing, or have suggestions to improve the website.
Then please send an email to email@example.com